FRSilva Law handles the legal aspects of your young company, whether you are engaged in retail or wholesale and taking a brick & mortar, online or omnichannel approach. Fabio Silva, the firm’s principal, has over 18 years of experience providing legal advice and support to major brands in all aspects of their domestic and foreign operations.
We provide legal services in all areas affecting your consumer goods or services business, including:
- trademark counseling, registration and enforcement
- copyright counseling, registration and enforcement
- real estate leasing for retail, office and warehouse
- preparation of commercial contracts for all aspects of operations
- domain name disputes, enforcement and defense
- regulatory compliance counseling and defense
- social media counseling and policy preparation
- privacy law counseling and policy preparation
- website terms and conditions
- non-disclosure agreements
- e-commerce compliance
- commercial transactions
- UCC registrations
- commercial letters of credit
- standby letters of credit
- manufacturing agreements
- corporate structuring and registration
- development of anti-counterfeiting programs
- copyright and trademark licensing
- joint venture counseling and structuring
- dispute resolution (employment, contracts, etc.)
- general counsel services
We can be engaged on a per-project basis or act as your general counsel for one low flat fee. As your company’s designated general counsel, Fabio Silva will handle all your legal matters within a defined scope of work.
Let us handle your legal matters, while you focus on growing your business.
Free initial consultations are provided.