FRSilva Law handles the legal aspects of your consumer goods and services company, whether you are engaged in retail or wholesale and taking a brick & mortar, e-commerce or omnichannel approach. Fabio Silva has over 18 years of experience providing legal support to major brands in all aspects of their domestic and foreign operations.
We provide legal services in all areas affecting your consumer goods or services business, including:
- trademark counseling, registration and enforcement
- dispute resolution (employment, contracts, etc.)
- copyright counseling, registration and enforcement
- real estate leasing for retail, office and warehouse
- preparation of commercial contracts for all aspects of operations
- domain name disputes, enforcement and defense
- regulatory compliance counseling and defense
- social media counseling and policy preparation
- privacy law counseling and policy preparation
- website terms and conditions
- non-disclosure agreements
- e-commerce compliance
- commercial transactions
- UCC registrations
- commercial letters of credit
- standby letters of credit
- manufacturing agreements
- corporate structuring and registration
- development of anti-counterfeiting programs
- copyright and trademark licensing
- joint venture counseling and structuring
- outside general counsel services
We can be engaged on a per-project basis or act as your general counsel for one low flat fee.
Let us handle your legal matters, while you focus on growing your business.
Free initial consultations are provided.